Downer want to hear from an experienced Senior Project Manager who is interested in joining our team.
About the role:
As Senior Project Manager within the Infrastructure Projects North team you will provide leadership and direction across the project teams which include Engineers, Superintendents, Forepersons, Administration and Sub-contracting staff, providing the link between the frontline workforce, our customers and the communities we live in.
Day to day you will be involved in:
- Managing resources including staff, plant, suppliers, subcontractors and materials
- Supporting and mentoring the project team
- Delivery of Projects in alignment with Downers’ delivery methodology
- Ensuring commitment to zero harm, HSE and environmental compliance
- Managing project budgets and financial project reporting
- Ensuring programme and quality objectives are obtained
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with staff and customers