Our client is looking for a candidate who can not only manage operations and lead team of technicians from the front but also carry along all of the relevant stakeholders to achieve the long-term sustainable Service differentiation. This is a national role and the candidate will be responsible for all business activities in New Zealand.
It is an exciting opportunity for a candidate who would like to build career in an outgrowing global organization. This job role will immensely contribute to our client's business strategy where service differentiation and operation excellence are the major identified pillars.
- Deliver sustainable productivity (material, OPEX, freight) at defined end to end service levels (turnaround time, repair quality)
- Execute seamless customer experience through end to end services processes for all customers, including complaint handling and quality management with CTS
- Steer and implement the service enhancement initiatives
- Drive and execute the company strategy / standards in the Marketing Organization
- Identifies and evaluates improvement potential and initiates change requests by considering the impact and providing feedback to the Global Process Management
- Steer the Lean transformation in the function across the network
o Drive the Lean transformation by active developing and implementing specific lean initiatives
o Educate and enable line managers to drive Lean principles and ensure business impact on local level
- Accountable for people and competence development
- Accountable for execution of legal, compliance, ICS and HSE standards in TSC (Tool Service Center)
- Responsible for definition and execution of contingency & crisis plan
- Accountable for the execution of aligned support services, outside of core GTS responsibilities, including providing to MO initiatives with clear cost-benefit analysis (e.g. PTP, specials, Fleet tools recycling)
- Accountable for sustainable implementation of processes and repair standards and respective modifications in TSC
- Has the authority to drive change management and implement global standards / processes.
- Take ownership of the performance drivers and support target setting.
- Ensure access to company know-how, new technologies and processes.
- Make presentations in different forums on a Marketing Organization level.
- Manage, coordinate and steer the projects on a day to day basis.
- Master trainer in Tool Service processes & systems and as well for lean principles
Key Performance Indicators
- Entrepreneurial approach - a track record of achieving results by working effectively with and through others
- People Development
- Ability to conceive long term strategies
- Cross Functional Alignment
- Getting things done
- Engineering degree with 6 + years of experience in a manufacturing / service operations environment
- Has good commercial acumen and Project Management experience
- Has good analytical skills
- Has a good exposure of Team Management
- Has good negotiation and communication skills in English
- Has good experience in Stakeholder management
- Has good experience in managing end customers.
- Heavy Machinery
Due to Covid19 immigration restrictions, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Already have a Residency or Work Visa for New Zealand
- If travelling to New Zealand, you must have flights and MIQ already booked